Our unique analysis of the bills Walsh sponsored and cosponsored provides insight into his position in the Senate.
Each dot in the chart below was a member of the Senate in 2014. The dots are positioned horizontally according to our progressive—conservative ideology score and vertically according to our leadership score (leaders toward the top). Walsh is shown as a purple triangle. (analysis methodology)
Read our 2014 Report Card for Walsh for more statistics.
Walsh sponsored bills primarily in these issue areas:
Some of Walsh’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- S. 2979 (113th): A bill to extend eligibility for hospital care, medical services, and nursing ...
- S. 2776 (113th): Ten in Ten Act
- S. 2770 (113th): Open Book on Equal Access to Justice Act
- S. 2764 (113th): American Livestock Protection and Ranching Opportunity Act of 2014
- S. 2751 (113th): Rural and Tribal Voter Rights Act
- S. 2626 (113th): Fair Share Act of 2014
- S. 2596 (113th): A bill to amend title 18, United States Code, to establish Federal ...
View All » (including bills from previous years)
From Feb 2014 to Dec 2014, Walsh missed 1 of 340 roll call votes, which is 0.3%. This is better than the median of 2.1% among the lifetime records of senators serving in Dec 2014. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
|Time Period||Votes Eligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including: