Read our 2014 Report Card for Walsh.
Walsh is shown as a purple triangle ▲ in our ideology-leadership chart below. Each dot was a member of the Senate in 2014 positioned according to our ideology score (left to right) and our leadership score (leaders are toward the top).
The chart is based on the bills Walsh sponsored and cosponsored from Jan 6, 2009 to Dec 12, 2014. See full analysis methodology.
Walsh sponsored bills primarily in these issue areas:
Some of Walsh’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- S. 2979 (113th): A bill to extend eligibility for hospital care, medical services, and nursing ...
- S. 2776 (113th): Ten in Ten Act
- S. 2764 (113th): American Livestock Protection and Ranching Opportunity Act of 2014
- S. 2751 (113th): Rural and Tribal Voter Rights Act
- S. 2770 (113th): Open Book on Equal Access to Justice Act
- S. 2626 (113th): Fair Share Act of 2014
- S. 2596 (113th): A bill to amend title 18, United States Code, to establish Federal ...
From Feb 2014 to Dec 2014, Walsh missed 1 of 340 roll call votes, which is 0.3%. This is better than the median of 2.1% among the lifetime records of senators serving in Dec 2014. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
We don’t track why legislators miss votes, but it’s often due to medical absenses and major life events.
|Time Period||Votes Eligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including: