Ware recently introduced the following legislation:
- H.R. 4134 (93rd): A bill to provide for annual authorization of appropriations to the U.S. …
- H.R. 3742 (93rd): National Flood Insurance Act Amendments
Most legislation has no activity after being introduced.
From Nov 1970 to Dec 1974, Ware missed 169 of 1,798 roll call votes, which is 9.4%. This is on par with the median of 9.7% among the lifetime records of representatives serving in Dec 1974. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
We don’t track why legislators miss votes, but it’s often due to medical absenses and major life events.
|Time Period||Votes Eligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including:
- unitedstates/congress-legislators, a community project gathering congressional information
- United States Congressional Roll Call Voting Records, 1789-1990 by Howard L. Rosenthal and Keith T. Poole.
- Martis’s “The Historical Atlas of Political Parties in the United States Congress”, via Keith Poole’s roll call votes data set, for political party affiliation for Members of Congress from 1789 through about year 2000
- GovInfo.gov, for sponsored bills