Our unique analysis of the bills Unsoeld sponsored and cosponsored provides insight into their position in the House of Representatives.
Each dot in the chart below is a member of the House of Representatives. The dots are positioned horizontally according to our progressive—conservative ideology score and vertically according to our leadership score (leaders toward the top). Unsoeld is shown as a purple triangle. (analysis methodology)
Some of Unsoeld’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- H.R. 5241 (103rd): To amend section 9147 of Public Law 102-396.
- H.R. 4713 (103rd): Regional Fishery Management Councils Ethics Act of 1994
- H.R. 4607 (103rd): Vancouver National Heritage Area Partnership Act of 1994
- H.R. 4443 (103rd): To authorize the Secretary of Transportation to issue a certificate of documentation ...
- H.R. 4270 (103rd): Education Begins With Families Act of 1994
- H.R. 4244 (103rd): Transportation Employee Equitable Treatment Act of 1994
- H.R. 3821 (103rd): United States Passenger Vessel Development Act
View All » (including bills from previous years)
From Jan 1989 to Nov 1994, Unsoeld missed 87 of 2,958 roll call votes, which is 2.9%. This is better than the median of 3.4% among the lifetime records of representatives serving in Nov 1994. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
|Time Period||Votes Elligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including:
- The House and Senate websites, for committee membership and voting records
- Congressional Biographical Directory for elected positions
- United States Congressional Roll Call Voting Records, 1789-1990 by Howard L. Rosenthal and Keith T. Poole.
- Martis’s “The Historical Atlas of Political Parties in the United States Congress”, via Keith Poole’s roll call votes data set, for political party affiliation for Members of Congress from 1789 through about year 2000
- Biographical Directory of the United States Congress for the photo
- THOMAS, for sponsored bills