Our unique analysis of the bills Christensen sponsored and cosponsored provides insight into his position in the House of Representatives.
Each dot in the chart below was a member of the House of Representatives in 1998. The dots are positioned horizontally according to our progressive—conservative ideology score and vertically according to our leadership score (leaders toward the top). Christensen is shown as a purple triangle. (analysis methodology)
Christensen sponsored bills primarily in these issue areas:
Some of Christensen’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- H.R. 4025 (105th): To amend the Internal Revenue Code of 1986 to allow employers a ...
- H.R. 3722 (105th): Independent Contractor Tax Simplification Act of 1998
- H.R. 3512 (105th): Pay for Your Stay Act
- H.Con.Res. 212 (105th): Expressing the sense of the Congress relating to the European Union’s ban ...
- H.Con.Res. 190 (105th): Authorizing the use of the rotunda of the Capitol for the congressional ...
- H.R. 2397 (105th): To amend title 38, United States Code, to extend eligibility for hospital ...
- H.Con.Res. 142 (105th): Authorizing the use of the Capitol rotunda for the Senate Thanksgiving Celebration.
View All » (including bills from previous years)
From Jan 1995 to Dec 1998, Christensen missed 77 of 2,527 roll call votes, which is 3.0%. This is on par with the median of 2.6% among the lifetime records of representatives serving in Dec 1998. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
|Time Period||Votes Eligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including:
- The House and Senate websites, for committee membership and voting records
- Congressional Biographical Directory for elected positions
- Biographical Directory of the United States Congress for the photo
- THOMAS, for sponsored bills