Our unique analysis of the bills Corzine sponsored and cosponsored provides insight into his position in the Senate.
Each dot in the chart below was a member of the Senate in 2006. The dots are positioned horizontally according to our progressive—conservative ideology score and vertically according to our leadership score (leaders toward the top). Corzine is shown as a purple triangle. (analysis methodology)
Corzine sponsored bills primarily in these issue areas:
Some of Corzine’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- S. 1897 (109th): Act to Save America’s Forests
- S. 1798 (109th): Medicare Do Not Call Act
- S. 1620 (109th): September 11 Family Humanitarian Relief and Patriotism Act
- S. 1594 (109th): Financial Privacy Protection Act of 2005
- S. 1571 (109th): Veterans Comprehensive Hepatitis C Health Care Act
- S. 1561 (109th): A bill to amend title 36, United States Code, to grant a ...
- S. 1502 (109th): Preservation of Federalism in Banking Act
View All » (including bills from previous years)
From Jan 2001 to Dec 2005, Corzine missed 171 of 1,674 roll call votes, which is 10.2%. This is much worse than the median of 2.0% among the lifetime records of senators serving in Dec 2005. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
|Time Period||Votes Eligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including: