Corzine was a far-left Democrat according to GovTrack's own analysis of bill sponsorship from Corzine’s time serving in the Senate. Corzine’s bills had a total of 195 cosponsors in the 109th Congress.
Use this chart to compare Corzine to other members of the Senate in the 109th Congress on leadership and ideology.
This chart is based on principal components analysis for ideology and PageRank for leadership. See analysis methodology.
Some of Corzine’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- S. 1897 (109th): Act to Save America’s Forests
- S. 1798 (109th): Medicare Do Not Call Act
- S. 1620 (109th): September 11 Family Humanitarian Relief and Patriotism Act
- S. 1594 (109th): Financial Privacy Protection Act of 2005
- S. 1571 (109th): Veterans Comprehensive Hepatitis C Health Care Act
- S. 1561 (109th): A bill to amend title 36, United States Code, to grant a ...
- S. 1502 (109th): Preservation of Federalism in Banking Act
View All » (including bills from previous years)
From Jan 2001 to Dec 2005, Corzine missed 171 of 1,674 roll call votes, which is 10.2%. This is worse than the median of 2.0% among the lifetime records of senators serving in Dec 2005. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
|Time Period||Votes Elligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including: