Our unique analysis of the bills Corzine sponsored and cosponsored provides insight into his position in the Senate.
Each dot in the chart below is a member of the Senate. The dots are positioned horizontally according to our progressive—conservative ideology score and vertically according to our leadership score (leaders toward the top). Corzine is shown as a purple triangle. (analysis methodology)
Some of Corzine’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- S. 1897 (109th): Act to Save America’s Forests
- S. 1798 (109th): Medicare Do Not Call Act
- S. 1620 (109th): September 11 Family Humanitarian Relief and Patriotism Act
- S. 1594 (109th): Financial Privacy Protection Act of 2005
- S. 1571 (109th): Veterans Comprehensive Hepatitis C Health Care Act
- S. 1561 (109th): A bill to amend title 36, United States Code, to grant a ...
- S. 1502 (109th): Preservation of Federalism in Banking Act
View All » (including bills from previous years)
From Jan 2001 to Dec 2005, Corzine missed 171 of 1,674 roll call votes, which is 10.2%. This is worse than the median of 2.0% among the lifetime records of senators serving in Dec 2005. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
|Time Period||Votes Eligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including: