Our unique analysis of the bills Fox sponsored and cosponsored provides insight into his position in the House of Representatives.
Each dot in the chart below was a member of the House of Representatives in 1998. The dots are positioned horizontally according to our progressive—conservative ideology score and vertically according to our leadership score (leaders toward the top). Fox is shown as a purple triangle. (analysis methodology)
Some of Fox’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- H.R. 4365 (105th): To designate certain lands in the Valley Forge National Historical Park as ...
- H.R. 4199 (105th): Laurie Beechman Ovarian Cancer Commemorative Coin Act
- H.R. 4200 (105th): Ovarian Cancer Information and Education Act of 1998
- H.R. 4147 (105th): Higher Education Affordability Act of 1998
- H.R. 4109 (105th): Gateway Visitor Center Authorization Act of 1998
- H.Con.Res. 291 (105th): Expressing the sense of the Congress that a postage stamp should be ...
- H.R. 3517 (105th): Stamp Out Diabetes Act of 1998
View All » (including bills from previous years)
From Jan 1995 to Dec 1998, Fox missed 19 of 2,527 roll call votes, which is 0.8%. This is better than the median of 2.6% among the lifetime records of representatives serving in Dec 1998. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
|Time Period||Votes Eligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including:
- The House and Senate websites, for committee membership and voting records
- Congressional Biographical Directory for elected positions
- Biographical Directory of the United States Congress for the photo
- THOMAS, for sponsored bills