Our unique analysis of the bills Porter sponsored and cosponsored provides insight into his position in the House of Representatives.
Each dot in the chart below is a member of the House of Representatives. The dots are positioned horizontally according to our progressive—conservative ideology score and vertically according to our leadership score (leaders toward the top). Porter is shown as a purple triangle. (analysis methodology)
Some of Porter’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- H.R. 7104 (110th): National Commission on Financial Collapse and Recovery Act of 2008
- H.R. 6909 (110th): To direct the Secretary of the Interior to give priority to consideration ...
- H.Res. 1432 (110th): Supporting the goals and ideals of National Adoption Day and National Adoption ...
- H.R. 6837 (110th): To designate the facility of the United States Postal Service located at ...
- H.R. 5601 (110th): To designate the facility of the United States Postal Service located at ...
- H.R. 5239 (110th): To amend the Internal Revenue Code of 1986 to provide that the ...
- H.R. 4018 (110th): Mesquite Lands Act of 2007
View All » (including bills from previous years)
From Jan 2003 to Dec 2008, Porter missed 42 of 4,311 roll call votes, which is 1.0%. This is better than the median of 3.1% among the lifetime records of representatives serving in Dec 2008. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
|Time Period||Votes Eligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including: