Our unique analysis of the bills Runyan sponsored and cosponsored provides insight into his position in the House of Representatives.
Each dot in the chart below was a member of the House of Representatives in 2014. The dots are positioned horizontally according to our progressive—conservative ideology score and vertically according to our leadership score (leaders toward the top). Runyan is shown as a purple triangle. (analysis methodology)
Read our 2014 Report Card for Runyan for more statistics.
Runyan sponsored bills primarily in these issue areas:
Some of Runyan’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- H.R. 4230 (113th): To limit the retirement of KC-10 aircraft.
- H.R. 4096 (113th): American Heroes COLA Act of 2014
- H.R. 4095 (113th): Veterans’ Compensation Cost-of-Living Adjustment Act of 2014
- H.R. 2423 (113th): Disabled Veterans’ Access to Medical Exams Improvement Act
- H.Con.Res. 31 (113th): Supporting Rare Pituitary Disease Awareness.
- H.R. 1300 (113th): To amend the Fish and Wildlife Act of 1956 to reauthorize the ...
- H.R. 874 (113th): Alice Paul Women’s Suffrage Congressional Gold Medal Act
View All » (including bills from previous years)
From Jan 2011 to Dec 2014, Runyan missed 88 of 2,810 roll call votes, which is 3.1%. This is on par with the median of 2.5% among the lifetime records of representatives serving in Dec 2014. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
|Time Period||Votes Eligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including: