2015 Report CardRead our 2015 Report Card for Kennedy »
Our unique analysis of the bills Kennedy has sponsored and cosponsored provides insight into his position in the House of Representatives.
Each dot in the chart below is a member of the House of Representatives. The dots are positioned horizontally according to our progressive—conservative ideology score and vertically according to our leadership score (leaders toward the top). Kennedy is shown as a purple triangle. (analysis methodology)
Joseph Kennedy III sits on the following committees:
Kennedy sponsors bills primarily in these issue areas:
Some of Kennedy’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- H.R. 5272: Do No Harm Act
- H.R. 5197: Interdictions Assistance Act
- H.R. 4333: Zero Tolerance for Terror Act
- H.R. 4276: Behavioral Health Coverage Transparency Act of 2015
- H.R. 2984: Fair Ratepayer Accountability, Transparency, and Efficiency Standards Act
- H.R. 2539: Surviving Spouses’ Benefit Improvement Act of 2015
- H.R. 1447: Perkins Modernization Act of 2015
View All » (including bills from previous years)
From Jan 2013 to May 2016, Kennedy missed 82 of 2,135 roll call votes, which is 3.8%. This is worse than the median of 2.3% among the lifetime records of representatives currently serving. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
|Time Period||Votes Eligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including: