Read our 2018 Report Card for Morelle.
Morelle is shown as a purple triangle ▲ in our ideology-leadership chart below. Each dot is a member of the House of Representatives positioned according to our liberal–conservative ideology score (left to right) and our leadership score (leaders are toward the top).
The chart is based on the bills Morelle has sponsored and cosponsored from Jan 6, 2015 to Feb 14, 2019. See full analysis methodology.
Joseph Morelle sits on the following committees:
- House Committee on the Budget
House Committee on Education and Labor
- Member, Subcommittee on Early Childhood, Elementary, and Secondary Education
- Member, Subcommittee on Health, Employment, Labor, and Pensions
- House Committee on Rules
Morelle sponsors bills primarily in these issue areas:
Some of Morelle’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- H.Res. 105: Providing for consideration of the bill (H.R. 840) to amend title 38, United ...
- H.Res. 61: Providing for consideration of the bill (H.R. 648) making appropriations for the fiscal ...
- H.R. 540: To designate the facility of the United States Postal Service located at 770 ...
- H.R. 7293 (115th): To designate the facility of the United States Postal Service located at ...
|Morelle’s Vote||Vote Description|
S. 2322: CURD Act
Dec 20, 2018. Failed 230/162.
H.R. 2: Agriculture Improvement Act of 2018
Dec 12, 2018. Passed 369/47.
See the Congressional Research Service's 122-page summary of the bill. * * * H.R. 2 amends and extends major programs for income support, food and nutrition, land conservation, trade promotion, rural development, research, forestry, horticulture, and other miscellaneous programs administered by the Department of Agriculture ...
From Nov 2018 to Feb 2019, Morelle missed 1 of 171 roll call votes, which is 0.6%. This is better than the median of 2.0% among the lifetime records of representatives currently serving. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
|Time Period||Votes Eligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including: