Read our 2019 Report Card for Harder.
Harder is shown as a purple triangle ▲ in our ideology-leadership chart below. Each dot is a member of the House of Representatives positioned according to our liberal–conservative ideology score (left to right) and our leadership score (leaders are toward the top).
The chart is based on the bills Harder has sponsored and cosponsored from Jan 6, 2015 to Jul 2, 2020. See full analysis methodology.
Ratings from Advocacy Organizations
Josh Harder sits on the following committees:
Harder sponsors bills primarily in these issue areas:
Some of Harder’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- H.R. 7482: To direct the Secretary of Agriculture to carry out a program to award ...
- H.R. 7459: To authorize the President to reestablish the Coronavirus Service Corps as a means ...
- H.R. 7210: Budget Transparency Act
- H.R. 6717: Health Care Workforce Protection Act of 2020
- H.R. 6564: Fresh Produce for Kids in Need Act
- H.R. 6502: COVID-19 Graduate Relief Act
- H.R. 6351: Universal Coronavirus Vaccine Act
From Jan 2019 to Jul 2020, Harder missed 12 of 839 roll call votes, which is 1.4%. This is better than the median of 2.2% among the lifetime records of representatives currently serving. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
We don’t track why legislators miss votes, but it’s often due to medical absenses and major life events.
|Time Period||Votes Eligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including: