Read our 2019 Report Card for Harder.
Harder is shown as a purple triangle ▲ in our ideology-leadership chart below. Each dot is a member of the House of Representatives positioned according to our liberal–conservative ideology score (left to right) and our leadership score (leaders are toward the top).
The chart is based on the bills Harder has sponsored and cosponsored from Jan 6, 2015 to Jun 1, 2020. See full analysis methodology.
Ratings from Advocacy Organizations
Josh Harder sits on the following committees:
Harder sponsors bills primarily in these issue areas:
Some of Harder’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- H.R. 6717: Health Care Workforce Protection Act of 2020
- H.R. 6564: Fresh Produce for Kids in Need Act
- H.R. 6502: COVID-19 Graduate Relief Act
- H.R. 6351: Universal Coronavirus Vaccine Act
- H.R. 6221: Paid Sick Leave Credit Act of 2020
- H.R. 6130: Improving Awareness of Health Coverage Options Act
- H.R. 5755: No Pensions for Corrupt Politicians Act of 2020
From Jan 2019 to May 2020, Harder missed 12 of 816 roll call votes, which is 1.5%. This is better than the median of 2.2% among the lifetime records of representatives currently serving. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
We don’t track why legislators miss votes, but it’s often due to medical absenses and major life events.
|Time Period||Votes Eligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including: