Harder is shown as a purple triangle ▲ in our ideology-leadership chart below. Each dot is a member of the House of Representatives positioned according to our liberal–conservative ideology score (left to right) and our leadership score (leaders are toward the top).
The chart is based on the bills Harder has sponsored and cosponsored from Jan 6, 2015 to Sep 13, 2019. See full analysis methodology.
Ratings from Advocacy Organizations
Josh Harder sits on the following committees:
- House Committee on Agriculture
- House Committee on Education and Labor
Harder sponsors bills primarily in these issue areas:
Some of Harder’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- H.R. 4247: Financial Watchdog Support Act
- H.R. 4210: Fair Pay for the Modesto VA Act
- H.Res. 537: Expressing the sense of the House of Representatives regarding United States policy recognizing ...
- H.R. 3992: Disability Employment Incentive Act
- H.R. 3892: START Career Pathways Act
- H.R. 3893: School to Career Pathways Act of 2019
- H.R. 3891: Making Education Affordable and Accessible Act
From Jan 2019 to Sep 2019, Harder missed 7 of 530 roll call votes, which is 1.3%. This is on par with the median of 2.0% among the lifetime records of representatives currently serving. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
We don’t track why legislators miss votes, but it’s often due to medical absenses and major life events.
|Time Period||Votes Eligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including: