Read our 2019 Report Card for Harder.
Harder is shown as a purple triangle ▲ in our ideology-leadership chart below. Each dot is a member of the House of Representatives positioned according to our liberal–conservative ideology score (left to right) and our leadership score (leaders are toward the top).
The chart is based on the bills Harder has sponsored and cosponsored from Jan 6, 2015 to Feb 14, 2020. See full analysis methodology.
Ratings from Advocacy Organizations
Josh Harder sits on the following committees:
Harder sponsors bills primarily in these issue areas:
Some of Harder’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- H.R. 5755: No Pensions for Corrupt Politicians Act of 2020
- H.R. 5609: Homelessness Emergency Declaration Act
- H.R. 5610: Fair Care for Vietnam Veterans Act
- H.R. 5411: Increasing Access to Mental Health Act of 2019
- H.R. 5258: No Bonuses During Blackouts Act of 2019
- H.Res. 729: Encouraging the President to expand the list of the Department of Veterans Affairs ...
- H.R. 5236: Youth Workforce Readiness Act of 2019
From Jan 2019 to Feb 2020, Harder missed 8 of 771 roll call votes, which is 1.0%. This is better than the median of 2.2% among the lifetime records of representatives currently serving. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
We don’t track why legislators miss votes, but it’s often due to medical absenses and major life events.
|Time Period||Votes Eligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including: