Our unique analysis of the bills Millender-McDonald sponsored and cosponsored provides insight into her position in the House of Representatives.
Each dot in the chart below was a member of the House of Representatives in 2008. The dots are positioned horizontally according to our progressive—conservative ideology score and vertically according to our leadership score (leaders toward the top). Millender-McDonald is shown as a purple triangle. (analysis methodology)
Millender-McDonald sponsored bills primarily in these issue areas:
Government Operations and Politics (21%) Families (15%) Economics and Public Finance (14%) Health (11%) Crime and Law Enforcement (11%) Labor and Employment (10%) Social Welfare (10%) Science, Technology, Communications (9%)
Some of Millender-McDonald’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- H.Res. 244 (110th): Electing members to the Joint Committee on Printing and the Joint Committee ...
- H.Res. 201 (110th): Providing amounts for the expenses of the Committee on House Administration in ...
- H.Res. 202 (110th): Providing for the expenses of certain committees of the House of Representatives ...
- H.R. 1172 (110th): Fairness to All Vietnam Veterans Act
- H.R. 1173 (110th): Vending Machine Safety Act of 2007
- H.Con.Res. 52 (110th): Supporting the goals and ideals of American Heart Month.
- H.Con.Res. 51 (110th): Supporting the goals and ideals of National Wear Red Day.
View All » (including bills from previous years)
From Apr 1996 to Apr 2007, Millender-McDonald missed 621 of 6,413 roll call votes, which is 9.7%. This is much worse than the median of 3.1% among the lifetime records of representatives serving in Apr 2007. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
|Time Period||Votes Eligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including: