Our unique analysis of the bills Millender-McDonald sponsored and cosponsored provides insight into her position in the House of Representatives.
Each dot in the chart below is a member of the House of Representatives. The dots are positioned horizontally according to our progressive—conservative ideology score and vertically according to our leadership score (leaders toward the top). Millender-McDonald is shown as a purple triangle. (analysis methodology)
Some of Millender-McDonald’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- H.Res. 244 (110th): Electing members to the Joint Committee on Printing and the Joint Committee ...
- H.Res. 201 (110th): Providing amounts for the expenses of the Committee on House Administration in ...
- H.Res. 202 (110th): Providing for the expenses of certain committees of the House of Representatives ...
- H.R. 1172 (110th): Fairness to All Vietnam Veterans Act
- H.R. 1173 (110th): Vending Machine Safety Act of 2007
- H.Con.Res. 52 (110th): Supporting the goals and ideals of American Heart Month.
- H.Con.Res. 51 (110th): Supporting the goals and ideals of National Wear Red Day.
View All » (including bills from previous years)
From Apr 1996 to Apr 2007, Millender-McDonald missed 621 of 6,413 roll call votes, which is 9.7%. This is worse than the median of 3.1% among the lifetime records of representatives serving in Apr 2007. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
|Time Period||Votes Eligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including: