Our unique analysis of the bills Biggert sponsored and cosponsored provides insight into her position in the House of Representatives.
Each dot in the chart below is a member of the House of Representatives. The dots are positioned horizontally according to our progressive—conservative ideology score and vertically according to our leadership score (leaders toward the top). Biggert is shown as a purple triangle. (analysis methodology)
Some of Biggert’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- H.R. 6597 (112th): EACH Act
- H.Res. 811 (112th): Supporting the goals and ideals of American Education Week.
- H.R. 6454 (112th): Department of Energy High-End Computing Act of 2012
- H.R. 6229 (112th): United States Fire Administration Reauthorization Act of 2012
- H.R. 5740 (112th): National Flood Insurance Program Extension Act
- H.R. 4982 (112th): Violence Against Women Reauthorization Act of 2012
- H.R. 4628 (112th): Interest Rate Reduction Act
View All » (including bills from previous years)
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including:
Recent Legislative Activity