Our unique analysis of the bills Brownley has sponsored and cosponsored provides insight into her position in the House of Representatives.
Each dot in the chart below is a member of the House of Representatives. The dots are positioned horizontally according to our progressive—conservative ideology score and vertically according to our leadership score (leaders toward the top). Brownley is shown as a purple triangle. (analysis methodology)
Read our 2015 Report Card for Brownley for more statistics.
Julia Brownley sits on the following committees:
- House Committee on Transportation and Infrastructure
- House Committee on Veterans' Affairs
Brownley sponsors bills primarily in these issue areas:
Some of Brownley’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- H.R. 6220: Providing Veterans Overdue Care Act of 2016
- H.R. 6138: To designate the facility of the United States Postal Service located at 560 ...
- H.R. 4095: To amend the charter of the Gold Star Wives of America to remove ...
- H.R. 3523: Honoring Our Fallen TSA Officers Act
- H.R. 2974: Veteran Continuity of Care Act
- H.R. 2975: Protect Veterans from Financial Fraud Act
- H.R. 2914: Build a Better VA Act
View All » (including bills from previous years)
From Jan 2013 to Sep 2016, Brownley missed 15 of 2,481 roll call votes, which is 0.6%. This is better than the median of 2.3% among the lifetime records of representatives currently serving. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
|Time Period||Votes Eligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including: