Our unique analysis of the bills Carson sponsored and cosponsored provides insight into her position in the House of Representatives.
Each dot in the chart below was a member of the House of Representatives in 2008. The dots are positioned horizontally according to our progressive—conservative ideology score and vertically according to our leadership score (leaders toward the top). Carson is shown as a purple triangle. (analysis methodology)
Some of Carson’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- H.R. 3512 (110th): College Textbook Affordability and Transparency Act of 2007
- H.R. 3082 (110th): Montgomery GI Bill Degree Extension Act of 2007
- H.R. 2576 (110th): Help Identify Indicators of Potential Student Aggression Act of 2007
- H.Res. 381 (110th): Referring the bill (H.R. 2124), entitled “A bill for the relief of ...
- H.R. 2180 (110th): For the relief of Adela and Darryl Bailor.
- H.Res. 324 (110th): Honoring the life and accomplishments of Kurt Vonnegut, Jr. and extending the ...
- H.Res. 130 (110th): Congratulating the National Football League champion Indianapolis Colts for winning Super Bowl ...
View All » (including bills from previous years)
From Jan 1997 to Dec 2007, Carson missed 1,000 of 6,987 roll call votes, which is 14.3%. This is much worse than the median of 3.1% among the lifetime records of representatives serving in Dec 2007. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
|Time Period||Votes Eligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including: