Letlow is shown as a purple triangle ▲ in our ideology-leadership chart below. Each dot is a member of the House of Representatives positioned according to our ideology score (left to right) and our leadership score (leaders are toward the top).
The chart is based on the bills Letlow has sponsored and cosponsored from Jan 3, 2017 to Dec 3, 2021. See full analysis methodology.
Julia Letlow sits on the following committees:
Some of Letlow’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- H.R. 6056: To ensure the rights of parents are honored and protected in the Nation’s …
- H.R. 4912: CCP Businesses Registered Agent Act
- H.R. 4913: To amend the Indian Health Care Improvement Act to expand the Purchased/Referred Care …
- H.R. 4788: Wellbeing for Every Public Servant Act of 2021
- H.R. 4738: COVID–19 American History Project Act
From Apr 2021 to Dec 2021, Letlow missed 2 of 303 roll call votes, which is 0.7%. This is better than the median of 2.1% among the lifetime records of representatives currently serving. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
We don’t track why legislators miss votes, but it’s often due to medical absenses and major life events.
|Time Period||Votes Eligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including: