Kamala Harris sits on the following committees:
Senate Committee on Environment and Public Works
- Ranking Member, Subcommittee on Superfund, Waste Management, and Regulatory Oversight
- Member, Subcommittee on Transportation and Infrastructure
- Senate Committee on the Budget
Senate Committee on Homeland Security and Governmental Affairs
- Member, Subcommittee on Federal Spending Oversight and Emergency Management
- Member, Subcommittee on Regulatory Affairs and Federal Management
- Senate Select Committee on Intelligence
Some of Harris’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- S. 1593: Pretrial Integrity and Safety Act of 2017
- S. 1446: A bill to reauthorize the Historically Black Colleges and Universities Historic Preservation program.
- S.Res. 118: A resolution condemning hate crime and any other form of racism, religious or ...
- S. 729: John Muir National Historic Site Expansion Act
- S. 349: A bill to clarify the rights of all persons who are held or ...
From Jan 2017 to Aug 2017, Harris missed 1 of 187 roll call votes, which is 0.5%. This is better than the median of 1.4% among the lifetime records of senators currently serving. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
|Time Period||Votes Eligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including: