Read our 2017 Report Card for Handel.
Ratings from Advocacy Organizations
Karen Handel sits on the following committees:
House Committee on Education and the Workforce
- Member, Subcommittee on Early Childhood, Elementary, and Secondary Education
- Member, Subcommittee on Workforce Protections
- House Committee on the Judiciary
Some of Handel’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- H.R. 5645: Standard Merger and Acquisition Reviews Through Equal Rules Act of 2018
- H.Res. 832: Recognizing linemen, the profession of linemen, the contributions of these brave men and ...
- H.R. 5440: To require notice from the Secretary of the Treasury in the case of ...
- H.R. 5338: Stop Needless Award Payments Act of 2018
|Handel’s Vote||Vote Description|
S. 1182: The American Legion 100th Anniversary Commemorative Coin Act
Jul 25, 2018. Passed 366/52.
The House Amendment to S. 1182 extends the National Flood Insurance Program, which is set to expire July 31, 2018, through November 30, 2018. This amendment does not include any reforms to the program; it is only a short-term extension. The NFIP was originally set ...
H.R. 4667: Making further supplemental appropriations for the fiscal year ending September 30, 2018, for disaster assistance for Hurricanes Harvey, Irma, and Maria, and calendar year 2017 wildfires, ...
Dec 21, 2017. Passed 251/169.
From Jun 2017 to Jul 2018, Handel missed 0 of 766 roll call votes, which is 0.0%. This is better than the median of 2.4% among the lifetime records of representatives currently serving. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
|Time Period||Votes Eligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including: