Handel was the representative for Georgia’s 6th congressional district and was a Republican. She served from 2017 to 2018.
Read our 2018 Report Card for Handel.
Ratings from Advocacy Organizations
Some of Handel’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- H.R. 6691 (115th): Community Safety and Security Act of 2018
- H.R. 5645 (115th): Standard Merger and Acquisition Reviews Through Equal Rules Act of 2018
- H.Res. 832 (115th): Recognizing linemen, the profession of linemen, the contributions of these brave men ...
- H.R. 5440 (115th): To require notice from the Secretary of the Treasury in the case ...
- H.R. 5338 (115th): Stop Needless Award Payments Act of 2018
From Jun 2017 to Dec 2018, Handel missed 2 of 887 roll call votes, which is 0.2%. This is better than the median of 2.5% among the lifetime records of representatives serving in Dec 2018. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
We don’t track why legislators miss votes, but it’s often due to medical absenses and major life events.
|Time Period||Votes Eligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including: