Our unique analysis of the bills McCarthy sponsored and cosponsored provides insight into her position in the House of Representatives.
Each dot in the chart below is a member of the House of Representatives. The dots are positioned horizontally according to our progressive—conservative ideology score and vertically according to our leadership score (leaders toward the top). McCarthy is shown as a purple triangle. (analysis methodology)
Some of McCarthy’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- H.R. 4736 (108th): Independent Film Small Business Job Creation Act of 2004
- H.R. 4579 (108th): Truman Farm Home Expansion Act
- H.Con.Res. 421 (108th): Recognizing the Liberty Memorial Museum in Kansas City, Missouri, as “America’s National ...
- H.Con.Res. 34 (108th): Expressing the sense of the Congress that private health insurance companies should ...
- H.Con.Res. 514 (107th): Concerning expedited security determinations relating to nonimmigrant visa requests for certain artists ...
- H.Con.Res. 474 (107th): Expressing the sense of the Congress that private health insurance companies should ...
- H.R. 4369 (107th): To suspend temporarily the duty on Propoxy Methyl Triazolone.
View All » (including bills from previous years)
From Jan 1995 to Dec 2004, McCarthy missed 240 of 5,958 roll call votes, which is 4.0%. This is worse than the median of 2.9% among the lifetime records of representatives serving in Dec 2004. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
|Time Period||Votes Eligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including: