Our unique analysis of the bills Thurman sponsored and cosponsored provides insight into her position in the House of Representatives.
Each dot in the chart below was a member of the House of Representatives in 2002. The dots are positioned horizontally according to our progressive—conservative ideology score and vertically according to our leadership score (leaders toward the top). Thurman is shown as a purple triangle. (analysis methodology)
Some of Thurman’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- H.Res. 517 (107th): Providing for consideration of the bill (H.R. 1862) to amend the Federal ...
- H.Res. 425 (107th): Providing for the consideration of the bill (H.R. 3497) to amend the ...
- H.R. 4162 (107th): Audrey Nerenberg Act
- H.R. 4008 (107th): Living Organ Donor Job Security Act of 2002
- H.R. 3760 (107th): To provide for the reliquidation of a certain drawback claim relating to ...
- H.Con.Res. 329 (107th): Expressing the sense of the Congress regarding the importance of organ, tissue, ...
- H.R. 3759 (107th): To provide for the reliquidation of a certain drawback claim relating to ...
View All » (including bills from previous years)
From Jan 1993 to Nov 2002, Thurman missed 130 of 5,859 roll call votes, which is 2.2%. This is on par with the median of 2.8% among the lifetime records of representatives serving in Nov 2002. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
|Time Period||Votes Eligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including: