Our unique analysis of the bills Clark has sponsored and cosponsored provides insight into her position in the House of Representatives.
Each dot in the chart below is a member of the House of Representatives. The dots are positioned horizontally according to our progressive—conservative ideology score and vertically according to our leadership score (leaders toward the top). Clark is shown as a purple triangle. (analysis methodology)
Read our 2015 Report Card for Clark for more statistics.
Katherine Clark sits on the following committees:
Clark sponsors bills primarily in these issue areas:
Some of Clark’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- H.R. 6002: Cybercrime Statistics Act
- H.R. 5956: YOUTH Act
- H.R. 5828: 21st Century Child Care Investment Act
- H.R. 5749: Interstate Sextortion Prevention Act
- H.R. 5265: Transparency in Taxpayer-Funded Discrimination Act
- H.R. 5148: To amend the Department of Education Organization Act and the Higher Education Act ...
- H.R. 5095: Prescriber Support Act of 2016
View All » (including bills from previous years)
From Dec 2013 to Sep 2016, Clark missed 37 of 1,844 roll call votes, which is 2.0%. This is on par with the median of 2.3% among the lifetime records of representatives currently serving. ProPublica has tracked 3 explanations for these missed votes. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
|Time Period||Votes Eligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including: