Our unique analysis of the bills Dahlkemper sponsored and cosponsored provides insight into her position in the House of Representatives.
Each dot in the chart below was a member of the House of Representatives in 2010. The dots are positioned horizontally according to our progressive—conservative ideology score and vertically according to our leadership score (leaders toward the top). Dahlkemper is shown as a purple triangle. (analysis methodology)
Dahlkemper sponsored bills primarily in these issue areas:
Some of Dahlkemper’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- H.R. 6160 (111th): Rare Earths and Critical Materials Revitalization Act of 2010
- H.R. 5832 (111th): Small Business Export Enhancement Act of 2010
- H.R. 5623 (111th): Homebuyer Assistance and Improvement Act of 2010
- H.R. 5179 (111th): To amend title 5, United States Code, to make clear that family ...
- H.R. 5113 (111th): To amend the Child Nutrition Act of 1966 to establish the Healthy ...
- H.Res. 1246 (111th): Expressing sympathy to the people of Poland in the aftermath of the ...
- H.R. 4876 (111th): Great Lakes Restoration Semipostal Stamp Act of 2010
View All » (including bills from previous years)
From Jan 2009 to Dec 2010, Dahlkemper missed 38 of 1,655 roll call votes, which is 2.3%. This is on par with the median of 3.1% among the lifetime records of representatives serving in Dec 2010. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
|Time Period||Votes Eligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including: