Our unique analysis of the bills Hochul sponsored and cosponsored provides insight into her position in the House of Representatives.
Each dot in the chart below was a member of the House of Representatives in 2013. The dots are positioned horizontally according to our progressive—conservative ideology score and vertically according to our leadership score (leaders toward the top). Hochul is shown as a purple triangle. (analysis methodology)
Hochul sponsored bills primarily in these issue areas:
Some of Hochul’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- H.R. 6516 (112th): Tuscarora Nation Congressional Gold Medal Act
- H.R. 6328 (112th): Clothe a Homeless Hero Act
- H.R. 6329 (112th): Build It in America Act of 2012
- H.R. 6330 (112th): Protect Seniors Against Identity Theft and Fraud Act of 2012
- H.R. 6130 (112th): National Treasure Promotion and Investment Act of 2012
- H.R. 6103 (112th): Stop Medicare Fraud Act of 2012
- H.R. 6008 (112th): Vocational Employment and Technical Skills Act
View All » (including bills from previous years)
From Jun 2011 to Jan 2013, Hochul missed 2 of 1,225 roll call votes, which is 0.2%. This is better than the median of 2.6% among the lifetime records of representatives serving in Jan 2013. ProPublica has tracked 1 explanation for these missed votes. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
|Time Period||Votes Eligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including: