Kathleen Rice sits on the following committees:
House Committee on Homeland Security
- Ranking Member, Subcommittee on Transportation Security
- Member, Subcommittee on Emergency Preparedness, Response, and Communications
- House Committee on Veterans' Affairs
Rice sponsors bills primarily in these issue areas:
Some of Rice’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- H.R. 5770: Department of Veterans Affairs Dental Insurance Reauthorization Act of 2016
- H.R. 4709: Unsubscribe From All Act of 2016
- H.R. 4484: Long Island Aviation History Act
- H.R. 4373: End Drunk Driving Act of 2016
- H.Res. 522: Supporting the designation of November 1 through November 7, 2015, as “National Apprenticeship ...
- H.R. 2770: Keeping our Travelers Safe and Secure Act
- H.Res. 241: Expressing support for designation of April 2015 as “Alcohol Responsibility Month” and supporting ...
View All » (including bills from previous years)
|Rice’s Vote||Vote Description|
H.R. 4889: Kelsey Smith Act
May 23, 2016. Failed.
H.R. 4127: Intelligence Authorization Act for Fiscal Year 2016
Dec 1, 2015. Passed.
H.R. 3038: Highway and Transportation Funding Act of 2015, Part II
Jul 15, 2015. Passed.
H.R. 2146: Defending Public Safety Employees’ Retirement Act
Jun 18, 2015. Passed.
H.R. 2596: Intelligence Authorization Act for Fiscal Year 2016
Jun 16, 2015. Passed.
H.R. 2353: Highway and Transportation Funding Act of 2015
May 19, 2015. Passed.
H.R. 2048: Uniting and Strengthening America by Fulfilling Rights and Ensuring Effective Discipline Over Monitoring Act of 2015
May 13, 2015. Passed.
H.J.Res. 35: Making further continuing appropriations for fiscal year 2015, and for other purposes.
Feb 27, 2015. Failed.
From Jan 2015 to Sep 2016, Rice missed 61 of 1,277 roll call votes, which is 4.8%. This is much worse than the median of 2.3% among the lifetime records of representatives currently serving. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
|Time Period||Votes Eligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including: