Kathleen Rice sits on the following committees:
House Committee on Homeland Security
- Ranking Member, Subcommittee on Transportation Security
- Member, Subcommittee on Emergency Preparedness, Response, and Communications
- House Committee on Veterans' Affairs
Rice sponsors bills primarily in these issue areas:
Some of Rice’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- H.R. 5770: Department of Veterans Affairs Dental Insurance Reauthorization Act of 2016
- H.R. 4709: Unsubscribe From All Act of 2016
- H.R. 4484: Long Island Aviation History Act
- H.R. 4373: End Drunk Driving Act of 2016
- H.Res. 522: Supporting the designation of November 1 through November 7, 2015, as “National Apprenticeship ...
- H.R. 2770: Keeping our Travelers Safe and Secure Act
- H.Res. 241: Expressing support for designation of April 2015 as “Alcohol Responsibility Month” and supporting ...
View All » (including bills from previous years)
From Jan 2015 to Sep 2016, Rice missed 61 of 1,277 roll call votes, which is 4.8%. This is much worse than the median of 2.3% among the lifetime records of representatives currently serving. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
|Time Period||Votes Eligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including: