2015 Report CardRead our 2015 Report Card for Castor »
Our unique analysis of the bills Castor has sponsored and cosponsored provides insight into her position in the House of Representatives.
Each dot in the chart below is a member of the House of Representatives. The dots are positioned horizontally according to our progressive—conservative ideology score and vertically according to our leadership score (leaders toward the top). Castor is shown as a purple triangle. (analysis methodology)
Kathy Castor sits on the following committees:
Castor sponsors bills primarily in these issue areas:
Some of Castor’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- H.R. 4774: Training Tomorrow’s Doctors Today Act
- H.R. 4393: Clean Distributed Energy Grid Integration Act
- H.Con.Res. 60: Expressing the sense of Congress that female athletes be paid the same as ...
- H.R. 2253: Ensuring Access to Primary Care for Women & Children Act
- H.R. 2005: Medicare Drug Savings Act of 2015
- H.R. 1895: Florida Coastal Protection Act
- H.R. 1867: To encourage benchmarking and disclosure of energy information for commercial buildings.
View All » (including bills from previous years)
From Jan 2007 to Apr 2016, Castor missed 292 of 7,223 roll call votes, which is 4.0%. This is worse than the median of 2.3% among the lifetime records of representatives currently serving. ProPublica has tracked 34 explanations for these missed votes. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
|Time Period||Votes Eligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including: