Our unique analysis of the bills Hall sponsored and cosponsored provides insight into her position in the House of Representatives.
Each dot in the chart below was a member of the House of Representatives in 1984. The dots are positioned horizontally according to our progressive—conservative ideology score and vertically according to our leadership score (leaders toward the top). Hall is shown as a purple triangle. (analysis methodology)
Hall sponsored bills primarily in these issue areas:
Some of Hall’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- H.J.Res. 655 (98th): A joint resolution designating February 16, 1985, as “Lithuanian Independence Day”.
- H.R. 5890 (98th): A bill to establish a commission to assist in the first observance ...
- H.R. 5720 (98th): Census Awareness and Accountability Act of 1984
- H.Res. 456 (98th): A resolution recognizing the Sixty-Sixth Anniversary of Lithuanian Independence Day.
- H.R. 5046 (98th): A bill for the relief of Steve Tandaric.
- H.R. 3706 (98th): A bill to amend title 5, United States Code, to make the ...
- H.R. 3345 (98th): A bill to amend title 5, United States Code, to make the ...
View All » (including bills from previous years)
From Nov 1982 to Oct 1984, Hall missed 164 of 997 roll call votes, which is 16.4%. This is much worse than the median of 7.0% among the lifetime records of representatives serving in Oct 1984. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
|Time Period||Votes Eligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including:
- Congressional Biographical Directory for elected positions
- United States Congressional Roll Call Voting Records, 1789-1990 by Howard L. Rosenthal and Keith T. Poole.
- Martis’s “The Historical Atlas of Political Parties in the United States Congress”, via Keith Poole’s roll call votes data set, for political party affiliation for Members of Congress from 1789 through about year 2000
- Biographical Directory of the United States Congress for the photo
- GPO.gov/FDSys, for sponsored bills