Katie Hill sits on the following committees:
- House Committee on Armed Services
- House Committee on Oversight and Reform
House Committee on Science, Space, and Technology
- Member, Subcommittee on Space and Aeronautics
Hill was the primary sponsor of 1 bill that was enacted:
We consider a bill enacted if one of the following is true: a) it is enacted itself, b) it has a companion bill in the other chamber (as identified by Congress) which was enacted, or c) if at least about half of its provisions were incorporated into bills that were enacted (as determined by an automated text analysis, applicable beginning with bills in the 110th Congress).
Hill sponsors bills primarily in these issue areas:
Some of Hill’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- H.R. 1788: To amend title XVIII of the Social Security Act to limit the penalty ...
- H.R. 1117: Shutdown Fairness Act of 2019
- H.R. 1064: To amend title 5, United States Code, to allow whistleblowers to disclose information ...
- H.R. 1015: Saint Francis Dam Disaster National Memorial Act
From Jan 2019 to Jun 2019, Hill missed 1 of 322 roll call votes, which is 0.3%. This is better than the median of 2.1% among the lifetime records of representatives currently serving. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
|Time Period||Votes Eligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including: