Katie Porter sits on the following committees:
House Committee on Financial Services
- Member, Subcommittee on Consumer Protection and Financial Institutions
- Member, Subcommittee on Investor Protection, Entrepreneurship, and Capital Markets
Porter sponsors bills primarily in these issue areas:
Some of Porter’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- H.R. 2833: To require the student loan ombudsman of the Department of Education to provide ...
- H.R. 2073: To amend the Internal Revenue Code of 1986 to permanently extend the 7.5 ...
- H.R. 1985: Family Savings for Kids and Seniors Act
- H.R. 1624: To amend the Federal Election Campaign Act of 1971 to prohibit contributions and ...
- H.R. 1623: Help America Run Act
From Jan 2019 to May 2019, Porter missed 6 of 217 roll call votes, which is 2.8%. This is on par with the median of 2.1% among the lifetime records of representatives currently serving. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
|Time Period||Votes Eligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including: