2014 Report CardRead our 2014 Report Card for Rothfus »
Our unique analysis of the bills Rothfus has sponsored and cosponsored provides insight into his position in the House of Representatives.
Each dot in the chart below is a member of the House of Representatives. The dots are positioned horizontally according to our progressive—conservative ideology score and vertically according to our leadership score (leaders toward the top). Rothfus is shown as a purple triangle. (analysis methodology)
Keith Rothfus sits on the following committees:
Some of Rothfus’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- H.R. 1661: Mutual Bank Capital Opportunity Act of 2015
- H.R. 1660: Federal Savings Association Charter Flexibility Act of 2015
- H.R. 673: Congressional Pay for Performance Act of 2015
- H.R. 588: Medicare Beneficiary Preservation of Choice Act of 2015
- H.R. 4252: Mutual Bank Choice and Continuity Act of 2014
- H.R. 4043: Getting Government to Work Act of 2014
- H.R. 3887: Congressional Pay for Performance Act of 2014
View All » (including bills from previous years)
From Jan 2013 to Apr 2015, Rothfus missed 2 of 1,365 roll call votes, which is 0.1%. This is better than the median of 2.2% among the lifetime records of representatives currently serving. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
|Time Period||Votes Elligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including:
Recent Legislative Activity