2015 Report CardRead our 2015 Report Card for Rothfus »
Our unique analysis of the bills Rothfus has sponsored and cosponsored provides insight into his position in the House of Representatives.
Each dot in the chart below is a member of the House of Representatives. The dots are positioned horizontally according to our progressive—conservative ideology score and vertically according to our leadership score (leaders toward the top). Rothfus is shown as a purple triangle. (analysis methodology)
Keith Rothfus sits on the following committees:
Rothfus sponsors bills primarily in these issue areas:
Some of Rothfus’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- H.R. 4841: Co-Prescribing Saves Lives Act of 2016
- H.R. 4281: Charitable Giving Privacy Protection Act
- H.R. 4169: Fighting Against Imbalanced Regulatory Burdens Act of 2015
- H.R. 3797: Satisfying Energy Needs and Saving the Environment
- H.R. 2488: Medicare Beneficiary Preservation of Choice Act of 2015
- H.R. 2195: Preserving National Guard Combat Readiness Act of 2015
- H.R. 1661: Mutual Bank Capital Opportunity Act of 2015
View All » (including bills from previous years)
From Jan 2013 to Apr 2016, Rothfus missed 10 of 2,086 roll call votes, which is 0.5%. This is better than the median of 2.3% among the lifetime records of representatives currently serving. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
|Time Period||Votes Eligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including: