Armstrong is the representative for North Dakota’s at-large district and is a Republican. He has served since Jan 3, 2019. Armstrong is next up for reelection in 2020.
Read our 2019 Report Card for Armstrong.
Ratings from Advocacy Organizations
Kelly Armstrong sits on the following committees:
Some of Armstrong’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- H.Res. 796: Congratulating the North Dakota State University Bison football team for winning the 2019 ...
- H.R. 3831: To repeal the Act entitled “An Act to confer jurisdiction on the State ...
- H.R. 3755: White Horse Hill National Game Preserve Designation Act
- H.R. 3671: Federal Permitting Reform and Jobs Act
- H.R. 3081: Justice Reinvestment Initiative Act of 2019
From Jan 2019 to Feb 2020, Armstrong missed 28 of 771 roll call votes, which is 3.6%. This is worse than the median of 2.2% among the lifetime records of representatives currently serving. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
We don’t track why legislators miss votes, but it’s often due to medical absenses and major life events.
|Time Period||Votes Eligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including: