Armstrong is the representative for North Dakota’s at-large district and is a Republican. He has served since Jan 3, 2019. Armstrong is next up for reelection in 2020.
Ratings from Advocacy Organizations
Kelly Armstrong sits on the following committees:
House Committee on the Judiciary
- Member, Subcommittee on Antitrust, Commercial, and Administrative Law
- Member, Subcommittee on Immigration and Citizenship
- Member, Subcommittee on The Constitution, Civil Rights, and Civil Liberties
House Committee on Oversight and Reform
- Member, Subcommittee on Environment
- House Select Committee on the Climate Crisis
Some of Armstrong’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- H.R. 3831: To repeal the Act entitled “An Act to confer jurisdiction on the State ...
- H.R. 3755: White Horse Hill National Game Preserve Designation Act
- H.R. 3671: Federal Permitting Reform and Jobs Act
- H.R. 3081: Justice Reinvestment Initiative Act of 2019
From Jan 2019 to Sep 2019, Armstrong missed 20 of 530 roll call votes, which is 3.8%. This is worse than the median of 2.0% among the lifetime records of representatives currently serving. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
We don’t track why legislators miss votes, but it’s often due to medical absenses and major life events.
|Time Period||Votes Eligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including: