Armstrong is the representative for North Dakota’s at-large district and is a Republican. He has served since Jan 3, 2019. Armstrong is next up for reelection in 2022 and serves until Jan 3, 2023.
Ratings from Advocacy Organizations
Some of Armstrong’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- H.R. 7895: Separation of Powers Restoration Act of 2020
- H.Res. 796: Congratulating the North Dakota State University Bison football team for winning the 2019 ...
- H.R. 3831: To repeal the Act entitled “An Act to confer jurisdiction on the State ...
- H.R. 3755: White Horse Hill National Game Preserve Designation Act
- H.R. 3671: Federal Permitting Reform and Jobs Act
- H.R. 3081: Justice Reinvestment Initiative Act of 2019
From Jan 2019 to Jan 2021, Armstrong missed 33 of 971 roll call votes, which is 3.4%. This is worse than the median of 2.0% among the lifetime records of representatives currently serving. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
We don’t track why legislators miss votes, but it’s often due to medical absenses and major life events.
|Time Period||Votes Eligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including: