Our unique analysis of the bills Bentsen sponsored and cosponsored provides insight into his position in the House of Representatives.
Each dot in the chart below is a member of the House of Representatives. The dots are positioned horizontally according to our progressive—conservative ideology score and vertically according to our leadership score (leaders toward the top). Bentsen is shown as a purple triangle. (analysis methodology)
Some of Bentsen’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- H.R. 5696 (107th): Office of Federal Housing Enterprise Oversight Funding Reform Act of 2002
- H.R. 5656 (107th): SCHIP Allotment Extension Availability Act of 2002
- H.R. 4717 (107th): To designate the facility of the United States Postal Service located at ...
- H.R. 3769 (107th): Insider Trading Full Disclosure Act of 2002
- H.R. 3670 (107th): Trade Adjustment Assistance for Workers, Farmers, Fishermen, Communities, and Firms Act of ...
- H.R. 3623 (107th): Employee Savings Protection Act of 2002
- H.R. 3509 (107th): Retirement Account Protection Act of 2001
View All » (including bills from previous years)
From Jan 1995 to Nov 2002, Bentsen missed 75 of 4,737 roll call votes, which is 1.6%. This is better than the median of 2.8% among the lifetime records of representatives serving in Nov 2002. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
|Time Period||Votes Elligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including: