Horn is shown as a purple triangle ▲ in our ideology-leadership chart below. Each dot is a member of the House of Representatives positioned according to our liberal–conservative ideology score (left to right) and our leadership score (leaders are toward the top).
The chart is based on the bills Horn has sponsored and cosponsored from Jan 6, 2015 to Aug 20, 2019. See full analysis methodology.
Ratings from Advocacy Organizations
Kendra Horn sits on the following committees:
Horn sponsors bills primarily in these issue areas:
Some of Horn’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- H.R. 4113: Public Service Pays Off Act
- H.R. 3793: Student Loan Accrual Support and Help Act
- H.R. 3792: Guaranteeing Respite After College Ends Act
- H.J.Res. 59: Expressing support for designation of July 20th as “National Space Exploration Day” to ...
- H.R. 2892: Ceiling and Visibility Unlimited Act
- H.R. 2698: Law Enforcement Training for Mental Health Crisis Response Act of 2019
From Jan 2019 to Jul 2019, Horn missed 2 of 514 roll call votes, which is 0.4%. This is better than the median of 2.0% among the lifetime records of representatives currently serving. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
We don’t track why legislators miss votes, but it’s often due to medical absenses and major life events.
|Time Period||Votes Eligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including: