Read our 2019 Report Card for Horn.
Horn is shown as a purple triangle ▲ in our ideology-leadership chart below. Each dot is a member of the House of Representatives positioned according to our liberal–conservative ideology score (left to right) and our leadership score (leaders are toward the top).
The chart is based on the bills Horn has sponsored and cosponsored from Jan 6, 2015 to Jan 17, 2020. See full analysis methodology.
Ratings from Advocacy Organizations
Kendra Horn sits on the following committees:
Horn sponsors bills primarily in these issue areas:
Some of Horn’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- H.R. 5597: To designate the facility of the United States Postal Service located at 305 ...
- H.R. 5280: Native American Business Outreach Act of 2019
- H.R. 5213: NASA Enhanced Use Leasing Extension Act of 2019
- H.Res. 698: Expressing the sense of the House of Representatives on the importance of assisting ...
- H.R. 4869: Student Loan Default Reduction Program Act
- H.R. 4113: Public Service Pays Off Act
- H.R. 3793: Student Loan Accrual Support and Help Act
From Jan 2019 to Jan 2020, Horn missed 2 of 723 roll call votes, which is 0.3%. This is better than the median of 2.1% among the lifetime records of representatives currently serving. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
We don’t track why legislators miss votes, but it’s often due to medical absenses and major life events.
|Time Period||Votes Eligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including: