Our unique analysis of the bills Kramer sponsored and cosponsored provides insight into his position in the House of Representatives.
Each dot in the chart below is a member of the House of Representatives. The dots are positioned horizontally according to our progressive—conservative ideology score and vertically according to our leadership score (leaders toward the top). Kramer is shown as a purple triangle. (analysis methodology)
Some of Kramer’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- H.R. 5433 (99th): Repeat Drug Offender Penalty Enhancement Act of 1986
- H.R. 4869 (99th): A bill to provide that cost-of-living adjustments of certain Federal benefit programs ...
- H.Con.Res. 312 (99th): A concurrent resolution calling for support for the assertion by the United ...
- H.R. 4304 (99th): Terrorist Prosecution Act of 1986
- H.R. 4189 (99th): A bill to allow the National Aeronautics and Space Administration to accept ...
- H.J.Res. 400 (99th): Balanced Budget Constitutional Convention Convening Resolution
- H.R. 3436 (99th): A bill to designate the Fallen Firefighter Statue and Plaza in Colorado ...
View All » (including bills from previous years)
From Jan 1979 to Oct 1986, Kramer missed 219 of 3,875 roll call votes, which is 5.7%. This is better than the median of 5.8% among the lifetime records of representatives serving in Oct 1986. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
|Time Period||Votes Eligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including:
- Congressional Biographical Directory for elected positions
- United States Congressional Roll Call Voting Records, 1789-1990 by Howard L. Rosenthal and Keith T. Poole.
- Martis’s “The Historical Atlas of Political Parties in the United States Congress”, via Keith Poole’s roll call votes data set, for political party affiliation for Members of Congress from 1789 through about year 2000
- THOMAS, for sponsored bills