Our unique analysis of the bills Lucas sponsored and cosponsored provides insight into his position in the House of Representatives.
Each dot in the chart below was a member of the House of Representatives in 2004. The dots are positioned horizontally according to our progressive—conservative ideology score and vertically according to our leadership score (leaders toward the top). Lucas is shown as a purple triangle. (analysis methodology)
Lucas sponsored bills primarily in these issue areas:
Government Operations and Politics (19%) Economics and Public Finance (19%) Science, Technology, Communications (12%) Armed Forces and National Security (12%) Commerce (12%) Arts, Culture, Religion (12%) Taxation (8%) Public Lands and Natural Resources (8%)
Some of Lucas’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- H.R. 4645 (108th): PRIDE Plus Act
- H.R. 2794 (108th): To authorize the transfer of the U.S.S. Narwhal to the National Submarine ...
- H.R. 2705 (108th): Providing Our Support to Troops Act of 2003
- H.R. 2589 (108th): To amend title 40, United States Code, to add Nicholas and Robertson ...
- H.R. 1188 (107th): 21st Century Teacher Training Act of 2001
- H.R. 4369 (106th): Veterans’ Health Care Improvement and Prescription Drug Cost Relief Act of 2000
- H.R. 2845 (106th): 21st Century Teacher Training Act of 1999
View All » (including bills from previous years)
From Jan 1999 to Dec 2004, Lucas missed 35 of 3,431 roll call votes, which is 1.0%. This is better than the median of 2.9% among the lifetime records of representatives serving in Dec 2004. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
|Time Period||Votes Eligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including: