2014 Report CardRead our 2014 Report Card for Marchant »
Our unique analysis of the bills Marchant has sponsored and cosponsored provides insight into his position in the House of Representatives.
Each dot in the chart below is a member of the House of Representatives. The dots are positioned horizontally according to our progressive—conservative ideology score and vertically according to our leadership score (leaders toward the top). Marchant is shown as a purple triangle. (analysis methodology)
Kenny Marchant sits on the following committees:
Some of Marchant’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- H.R. 1773: Residue Entries and Streamlining Trade Act
- H.R. 1657: Fairness for Americans in Internal Revenue Refunds Act
- H.R. 1474: Social Security Child Protection Act of 2015
- H.R. 1152: IRS Email Transparency Act
- H.R. 5440: Verified And Legitimate ID (VALID) Act of 2014
- H.R. 5236: Taxpayer Identity Theft Prevention and Enforcement Act of 2014
- H.R. 3579: Debt Management Act of 2013
View All » (including bills from previous years)
From Jan 2005 to Apr 2015, Marchant missed 531 of 7,716 roll call votes, which is 6.9%. This is worse than the median of 2.2% among the lifetime records of representatives currently serving. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
|Time Period||Votes Elligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including:
Recent Legislative Activity