Our unique analysis of the bills Bentivolio sponsored and cosponsored provides insight into his position in the House of Representatives.
Each dot in the chart below was a member of the House of Representatives in 2014. The dots are positioned horizontally according to our progressive—conservative ideology score and vertically according to our leadership score (leaders toward the top). Bentivolio is shown as a purple triangle. (analysis methodology)
Read our 2014 Report Card for Bentivolio for more statistics.
Bentivolio sponsored bills primarily in these issue areas:
Some of Bentivolio’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- H.Res. 779 (113th): To establish prospective standards effective January 20, 2017 defining impeachable “high crimes ...
- H.R. 5779 (113th): To amend the Internal Revenue Code of 1986 to provide a deduction ...
- H.R. 5738 (113th): Making supplemental appropriations for the Department of Homeland Security for purposes of ...
- H.R. 5479 (113th): To amend the Fair Credit Reporting Act to require public disclosure of ...
- H.R. 5231 (113th): Veterans Small Business Enhancement Act of 2014
- H.R. 5121 (113th): Restore Unalienable Rights Act of 2014
- H.R. 4945 (113th): Repairing Our Aging Roads Act
View All » (including bills from previous years)
From Jan 2013 to Dec 2014, Bentivolio missed 6 of 1,204 roll call votes, which is 0.5%. This is better than the median of 2.5% among the lifetime records of representatives serving in Dec 2014. ProPublica has tracked 2 explanations for these missed votes. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
|Time Period||Votes Eligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including: