Read our 2014 Report Card for Bentivolio.
Our unique analysis of the bills Bentivolio sponsored and cosponsored provides insight into his position in the House of Representatives.
Each dot in the chart below was a member of the House of Representatives in 2014. The dots are positioned horizontally according to our progressive—conservative ideology score and vertically according to our leadership score (leaders toward the top). Bentivolio is shown as a purple triangle. (analysis methodology)
Bentivolio sponsored bills primarily in these issue areas:
Some of Bentivolio’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- H.Res. 779 (113th): To establish prospective standards effective January 20, 2017 defining impeachable “high crimes ...
- H.R. 5779 (113th): To amend the Internal Revenue Code of 1986 to provide a deduction ...
- H.R. 5738 (113th): Making supplemental appropriations for the Department of Homeland Security for purposes of ...
- H.R. 5479 (113th): To amend the Fair Credit Reporting Act to require public disclosure of ...
- H.R. 5231 (113th): Veterans Small Business Enhancement Act of 2014
- H.R. 5121 (113th): Restore Unalienable Rights Act of 2014
- H.R. 4945 (113th): Repairing Our Aging Roads Act
View All » (including bills from previous years)
|Bentivolio’s Vote||Vote Description|
H.R. 83 (113th): Consolidated and Further Continuing Appropriations Act, 2015
Dec 11, 2014. Passed 219/206.
This bill became the vehicle for passage of the Consolidated and Further Continuing Appropriations Act, 2015 [pdf], which was approved by the House on December 11, 2014 and by the Senate on December 13, 2014. The bill was originally introduced on January 3, 2013 by ...
H.R. 4681 (113th): Intelligence Authorization Act for Fiscal Year 2015
Dec 10, 2014. Passed 325/100.
H.J.Res. 124 (113th): Continuing Appropriations Resolution, 2015
Sep 17, 2014. Passed 319/108.
S. 1603 (113th): Gun Lake Trust Land Reaffirmation Act
Sep 16, 2014. Passed 359/64.
H.R. 3393 (113th): Student and Family Tax Simplification Act
Jul 24, 2014. Passed 227/187.
H.R. 5021 (113th): Highway and Transportation Funding Act of 2014
Jul 15, 2014. Passed 367/55.
H.R. 3361 (113th): USA FREEDOM Act
May 22, 2014. Passed 303/121.
H.R. 1947 (113th): Federal Agriculture Reform and Risk Management Act of 2013
Jun 20, 2013. Failed 195/234.
From Jan 2013 to Dec 2014, Bentivolio missed 6 of 1,204 roll call votes, which is 0.5%. This is better than the median of 2.5% among the lifetime records of representatives serving in Dec 2014. ProPublica has tracked 2 explanations for these missed votes. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
|Time Period||Votes Eligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including: