Read our 2019 Report Card for Hern.
Ratings from Advocacy Organizations
Kevin Hern sits on the following committees:
Some of Hern’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- H.R. 5301: To amend title 18, United States Code, to permit certain individuals complying with ...
- H.R. 4959: Pro-Growth Budgeting Act
- H.R. 4759: WORKS Act
- H.R. 4760: GROWTH Act
- H.R. 4407: SCORE for Small Business Act of 2019
- H.R. 4030: Asylum Abuse Reduction Act
- H.R. 3944: To amend the Water Resources Reform and Development Act of 2014 to modify ...
From Nov 2018 to Feb 2020, Hern missed 7 of 855 roll call votes, which is 0.8%. This is better than the median of 2.2% among the lifetime records of representatives currently serving. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
We don’t track why legislators miss votes, but it’s often due to medical absenses and major life events.
|Time Period||Votes Eligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including: