2015 Report CardRead our 2015 Report Card for Noem »
Our unique analysis of the bills Noem has sponsored and cosponsored provides insight into her position in the House of Representatives.
Each dot in the chart below is a member of the House of Representatives. The dots are positioned horizontally according to our progressive—conservative ideology score and vertically according to our leadership score (leaders toward the top). Noem is shown as a purple triangle. (analysis methodology)
Kristi Noem sits on the following committees:
Noem sponsors bills primarily in these issue areas:
Public Lands and Natural Resources (20%) Health (17%) Agriculture and Food (14%) Education (11%) Taxation (11%) Native Americans (11%) Water Resources Development (9%) Government Operations and Politics (6%)
Some of Noem’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- H.R. 4292: Synchronization & Nonadherence Correction (SYNC) Act of 2015
- H.R. 4277: Medicare Mental Health Access Act
- H.R. 4181: Biodiesel Tax Incentive Reform and Extension Act of 2015
- H.R. 3839: Black Hills National Cemetery Boundary Expansion Act
- H.R. 3724: Ensuring Integrity in the IRS Workforce Act of 2016
- H.Res. 458: Celebrating 25 years of success from the Office of Research on Women’s Health ...
- H.R. 3603: To grant a Federal charter to the National American Indian Veterans, Incorporated.
View All » (including bills from previous years)
From Jan 2011 to Apr 2016, Noem missed 118 of 3,692 roll call votes, which is 3.2%. This is worse than the median of 2.3% among the lifetime records of representatives currently serving. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
|Time Period||Votes Eligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including: