Our unique analysis of the bills Noem has sponsored and cosponsored provides insight into her position in the House of Representatives.
Each dot in the chart below is a member of the House of Representatives. The dots are positioned horizontally according to our progressive—conservative ideology score and vertically according to our leadership score (leaders toward the top). Noem is shown as a purple triangle. (analysis methodology)
Read our 2015 Report Card for Noem for more statistics.
Kristi Noem sits on the following committees:
Noem sponsors bills primarily in these issue areas:
Health (22%) Public Lands and Natural Resources (16%) Agriculture and Food (16%) Education (11%) Taxation (11%) Government Operations and Politics (8%) Water Resources Development (8%) Native Americans (8%)
Some of Noem’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- H.R. 5871: To provide for a land exchange involving certain National Forest System land in ...
- H.R. 5605: Wetland Determinations Efficiency and Transparency Act
- H.R. 5437: Drug-Free Indian Health Service Act of 2016
- H.R. 5406: HEALTTH Act
- H.R. 5332: Women, Peace, and Security Act of 2016
- H.R. 5240: Biodiesel Tax Incentive Reform and Extension Act of 2016
- H.R. 4292: Synchronization & Nonadherence Correction (SYNC) Act of 2015
View All » (including bills from previous years)
From Jan 2011 to Jul 2016, Noem missed 121 of 3,991 roll call votes, which is 3.0%. This is on par with the median of 2.3% among the lifetime records of representatives currently serving. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
|Time Period||Votes Eligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including: