Our unique analysis of the bills Schrader has sponsored and cosponsored provides insight into his position in the House of Representatives.
Each dot in the chart below is a member of the House of Representatives. The dots are positioned horizontally according to our progressive—conservative ideology score and vertically according to our leadership score (leaders toward the top). Schrader is shown as a purple triangle. (analysis methodology)
Read our 2015 Report Card for Schrader for more statistics.
Kurt Schrader sits on the following committees:
Schrader sponsors bills primarily in these issue areas:
Native Americans (27%) Government Operations and Politics (15%) Agriculture and Food (12%) Health (12%) Public Lands and Natural Resources (12%) Finance and Financial Sector (8%) Armed Forces and National Security (8%) Education (8%)
Some of Schrader’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- H.R. 5813: To direct the Secretary of Labor to revise rules relating to changes to ...
- H.Res. 700: Commemorating the 50th anniversary of Cascade Head Preserve, an Oregon natural icon.
- H.R. 4784: Lower Drug Costs through Competition Act
- H.R. 3915: US Navy SEAL SCPO Tyrone Snowden Woods Ceremony Invitee Act of 2015
- H.R. 3211: To provide for the addition of certain real property to the reservation of ...
- H.R. 3212: To amend the Grand Ronde Reservation Act to make technical corrections, and for ...
- H.R. 2558: Examination of Exposures to Environmental Hazards During Military Service and Health Care for ...
View All » (including bills from previous years)
From Jan 2009 to Jul 2016, Schrader missed 220 of 5,646 roll call votes, which is 3.9%. This is worse than the median of 2.3% among the lifetime records of representatives currently serving. ProPublica has tracked 30 explanations for these missed votes. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
|Time Period||Votes Eligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including: