Hall was the representative for Georgia’s 5th congressional district and was a Democrat. He served from 2020 to 2020.
Read our 2020 Report Card for Hall.
Some of Hall’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- H.R. 9010 (116th): To direct the Secretary of Transportation to carry out a study on ...
- H.J.Res. 106 (116th): Proposing an amendment to the Constitution of the United States to prohibit ...
- H.R. 8980 (116th): Nonviolent Drug Crime Expungement Act of 2020
- H.R. 8979 (116th): Qualified Immunity Abolition Act
- H.R. 8941 (116th): To secure the Federal voting rights of persons when released from incarceration.
- H.R. 8925 (116th): John Lewis Prompt and Accurate Reporting of Elections Act
From Dec 2020 to Dec 2020, Hall missed 0 of 25 roll call votes, which is 0.0%. This is better than the median of 2.3% among the lifetime records of representatives serving in Dec 2020. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
We don’t track why legislators miss votes, but it’s often due to medical absenses and major life events.
|Time Period||Votes Eligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including: