Hall was the representative for Georgia’s 5th congressional district and was a Democrat. He served from 2020 to 2020.
Read our 2020 Report Card for Hall.
Hall recently introduced the following legislation:
- H.R. 9010 (116th): To direct the Secretary of Transportation to carry out a study on …
- H.J.Res. 106 (116th): Proposing an amendment to the Constitution of the United States to prohibit …
- H.R. 8980 (116th): Nonviolent Drug Crime Expungement Act of 2020
- H.R. 8979 (116th): Qualified Immunity Abolition Act
- H.R. 8941 (116th): To secure the Federal voting rights of persons when released from incarceration.
- H.R. 8925 (116th): John Lewis Prompt and Accurate Reporting of Elections Act
View All » | View Cosponsors »
Most legislation has no activity after being introduced.
From Dec 2020 to Dec 2020, Hall missed 0 of 25 roll call votes, which is 0.0%. This is better than the median of 2.3% among the lifetime records of representatives serving in Dec 2020. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
We don’t track why legislators miss votes, but it’s often due to medical absenses, major life events, and running for higher office.
|Time Period||Votes Eligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including:
- unitedstates/congress-legislators, a community project gathering congressional information
- The House and Senate websites, for committee membership and voting records
- GovInfo.gov, for sponsored bills