2015 Report CardRead our 2015 Report Card for Sinema »
Our unique analysis of the bills Sinema has sponsored and cosponsored provides insight into her position in the House of Representatives.
Each dot in the chart below is a member of the House of Representatives. The dots are positioned horizontally according to our progressive—conservative ideology score and vertically according to our leadership score (leaders toward the top). Sinema is shown as a purple triangle. (analysis methodology)
Kyrsten Sinema sits on the following committees:
Sinema sponsors bills primarily in these issue areas:
Some of Sinema’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- H.R. 4538: Senior$afe Act of 2016
- H.R. 4260: Servicemember Higher Education Protection Act
- H.R. 4139: Fostering Innovation Act of 2015
- H.R. 4122: To amend the Immigration and Nationality Act to provide that aliens who were ...
- H.R. 3987: Jobs in America Act
- H.R. 3032: Securities and Exchange Commission Reporting Modernization Act
- H.R. 2909: Protecting Firefighters and Promoting Innovation Act
View All » (including bills from previous years)
From Jan 2013 to May 2016, Sinema missed 65 of 2,171 roll call votes, which is 3.0%. This is on par with the median of 2.3% among the lifetime records of representatives currently serving. ProPublica has tracked 32 explanations for these missed votes. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
|Time Period||Votes Eligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including: