2014 Report CardRead our 2014 Report Card for Sinema »
Our unique analysis of the bills Sinema has sponsored and cosponsored provides insight into her position in the House of Representatives.
Each dot in the chart below is a member of the House of Representatives. The dots are positioned horizontally according to our progressive—conservative ideology score and vertically according to our leadership score (leaders toward the top). Sinema is shown as a purple triangle. (analysis methodology)
Kyrsten Sinema sits on the following committees:
Some of Sinema’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- H.R. 1720: Child and Dependent Care FSA Enhancement Act
- H.R. 575: Stop Wasteful Bonuses in Department of Veterans Affairs Act of 2015
- H.R. 513: No Raise for Congress Act
- H.R. 421: Classified Veterans Access to Care Act
- H.R. 5378: StartUp Act of 2014
- H.R. 5254: Stop Wasteful Bonuses in Department of Veterans Affairs Act of 2014
- H.R. 4898: Access to Veteran-Centered Community Care Act
View All » (including bills from previous years)
From Jan 2013 to Apr 2015, Sinema missed 35 of 1,365 roll call votes, which is 2.6%. This is worse than the median of 2.2% among the lifetime records of representatives currently serving. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
|Time Period||Votes Elligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including:
Recent Legislative Activity
Rep. Sinema [D-AZ9]: YeaApr 16, 2015 12:01 p.m.
Rep. Sinema [D-AZ9]: YeaApr 16, 2015 11:54 a.m.
Rep. Sinema [D-AZ9]: NayApr 16, 2015 11:45 a.m.
Rep. Sinema [D-AZ9]: YeaApr 15, 2015 5:23 p.m.