Our unique analysis of the bills Bucshon has sponsored and cosponsored provides insight into his position in the House of Representatives.
Each dot in the chart below is a member of the House of Representatives. The dots are positioned horizontally according to our progressive—conservative ideology score and vertically according to our leadership score (leaders toward the top). Bucshon is shown as a purple triangle. (analysis methodology)
Read our 2015 Report Card for Bucshon for more statistics.
Larry Bucshon sits on the following committees:
Bucshon sponsors bills primarily in these issue areas:
Some of Bucshon’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- H.R. 5921: To amend title XXVII of the Public Health Service Act to change the ...
- H.R. 5763: Prostate Cancer Misdiagnosis Elimination Act of 2016
- H.R. 5122: To prohibit further action on the proposed rule regarding testing of Medicare part ...
- H.R. 4981: Opioid Use Disorder Treatment Expansion and Modernization Act
- H.R. 4959: Ensuring Access to General Surgery Act of 2016
- H.R. 3716: Ensuring Access to Quality Medicaid Providers Act
- H.R. 3053: Medicare Ventricular Assist Device Access Act of 2015
View All » (including bills from previous years)
From Jan 2011 to Jul 2016, Bucshon missed 41 of 3,991 roll call votes, which is 1.0%. This is better than the median of 2.3% among the lifetime records of representatives currently serving. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
|Time Period||Votes Eligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including: