2015 Report CardRead our 2015 Report Card for Bucshon »
Our unique analysis of the bills Bucshon has sponsored and cosponsored provides insight into his position in the House of Representatives.
Each dot in the chart below is a member of the House of Representatives. The dots are positioned horizontally according to our progressive—conservative ideology score and vertically according to our leadership score (leaders toward the top). Bucshon is shown as a purple triangle. (analysis methodology)
Larry Bucshon sits on the following committees:
Bucshon sponsors bills primarily in these issue areas:
Some of Bucshon’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- H.R. 5122: To prohibit further action on the proposed rule regarding testing of Medicare part ...
- H.R. 4981: Opioid Use Disorder Treatment Expansion and Modernization Act
- H.R. 4959: To direct the Secretary of Health and Human Services to conduct a study ...
- H.R. 3716: Ensuring Access to Quality Medicaid Providers Act
- H.R. 3053: Medicare Ventricular Assist Device Access Act of 2015
- H.R. 2872: Opioid Addiction Treatment Modernization Act
- H.R. 2366: Field EMS Modernization and Innovation Act
View All » (including bills from previous years)
From Jan 2011 to Apr 2016, Bucshon missed 38 of 3,692 roll call votes, which is 1.0%. This is better than the median of 2.3% among the lifetime records of representatives currently serving. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
|Time Period||Votes Eligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including: