Our unique analysis of the bills Bucshon has sponsored and cosponsored provides insight into his position in the House of Representatives.
Each dot in the chart below is a member of the House of Representatives. The dots are positioned horizontally according to our progressive—conservative ideology score and vertically according to our leadership score (leaders toward the top). Bucshon is shown as a purple triangle. (analysis methodology)
Read our 2015 Report Card for Bucshon for more statistics.
Larry Bucshon sits on the following committees:
Bucshon sponsors bills primarily in these issue areas:
Some of Bucshon’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- H.R. 6012: BREATH Act of 2016
- H.R. 5921: State Age Rating Flexibility Act of 2016
- H.R. 5763: Prostate Cancer Misdiagnosis Elimination Act of 2016
- H.R. 5122: To prohibit further action on the proposed rule regarding testing of Medicare part ...
- H.R. 4981: Opioid Use Disorder Treatment Expansion and Modernization Act
- H.R. 4959: Ensuring Access to General Surgery Act of 2016
- H.R. 3716: Ensuring Access to Quality Medicaid Providers Act
View All » (including bills from previous years)
|Bucshon’s Vote||Vote Description|
H.Res. 450: Providing for the consideration of the bill (H.R. 597) to reauthorize the Export-Import Bank of the United States, ...
Oct 27, 2015. Passed.
H.R. 3038: Highway and Transportation Funding Act of 2015, Part II
Jul 15, 2015. Passed.
H.R. 2146: Defending Public Safety Employees’ Retirement Act
Jun 18, 2015. Passed.
H.R. 2048: Uniting and Strengthening America by Fulfilling Rights and Ensuring Effective Discipline Over Monitoring Act of 2015
May 13, 2015. Passed.
H.J.Res. 35: Making further continuing appropriations for fiscal year 2015, and for other purposes.
Feb 27, 2015. Failed.
From Jan 2011 to Dec 2016, Bucshon missed 43 of 4,135 roll call votes, which is 1.0%. This is better than the median of 2.4% among the lifetime records of representatives currently serving. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
|Time Period||Votes Eligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including: