Our unique analysis of the bills Kissell sponsored and cosponsored provides insight into his position in the House of Representatives.
Each dot in the chart below was a member of the House of Representatives in 2013. The dots are positioned horizontally according to our progressive—conservative ideology score and vertically according to our leadership score (leaders toward the top). Kissell is shown as a purple triangle. (analysis methodology)
Some of Kissell’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- H.Res. 818 (112th): Expressing support for designating January 8th as Elvis Presley Day.
- H.R. 6466 (112th): To amend title XVIII of the Social Security Act to exempt certain ...
- H.Res. 645 (112th): Supporting the goals and ideals of National Teacher Day.
- H.R. 5327 (112th): To extend the temporary suspension of duty on preparations based on ethanediamide, ...
- H.R. 5153 (112th): To extend the temporary suspension of duty on 1-Acetyl-4-(3-dodecyl-2, 5-dioxo-1-pyrrolidinyl)-2,2,6,6-tetramethylpiperidine.
- H.R. 5151 (112th): To extend the temporary suspension of duty on 3-Dodecyl-1-(2,2,6,6-tetramethyl-4-piperidinyl)-2,5-pyrrolid inedione.
- H.R. 5150 (112th): To suspend temporarily the duty on Pigment Orange 62.
View All » (including bills from previous years)
From Jan 2009 to Jan 2013, Kissell missed 50 of 3,261 roll call votes, which is 1.5%. This is better than the median of 2.6% among the lifetime records of representatives serving in Jan 2013. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
|Time Period||Votes Eligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including: