Our unique analysis of the bills LaRocco sponsored and cosponsored provides insight into his position in the House of Representatives.
Each dot in the chart below is a member of the House of Representatives. The dots are positioned horizontally according to our progressive—conservative ideology score and vertically according to our leadership score (leaders toward the top). LaRocco is shown as a purple triangle. (analysis methodology)
Some of LaRocco’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- H.R. 5007 (103rd): National Forest Stewardship Contracting Act of 1994
- H.R. 4962 (103rd): Coeur d’Alene Basin Restoration Act of 1994
- H.R. 4961 (103rd): Coeur d’Alene Basin and Spokane River Restoration Act of 1994
- H.Res. 403 (103rd): Requesting the President to designate April 1994 as “National Savings Month”.
- H.R. 4083 (103rd): Lower Salmon River Recreational and Scenic Rivers Act of 1994
- H.R. 3944 (103rd): Stewardship End-Result Contracts Demonstration Act
- H.R. 3909 (103rd): To amend title XVII of the Public Health Service Act to authorize ...
View All » (including bills from previous years)
From Jan 1991 to Nov 1994, LaRocco missed 30 of 2,054 roll call votes, which is 1.5%. This is better than the median of 3.4% among the lifetime records of representatives serving in Nov 1994. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
|Time Period||Votes Eligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including: