Boebert is the representative for Colorado’s 3rd congressional district (view map) and is a Republican. She has served since Jan 3, 2021. Boebert is next up for reelection in 2022 and serves until Jan 3, 2023.
Boebert is shown as a purple triangle ▲ in our ideology-leadership chart below. Each dot is a member of the House of Representatives positioned according to our ideology score (left to right) and our leadership score (leaders are toward the top).
The chart is based on the bills Boebert has sponsored and cosponsored from Jan 3, 2017 to Nov 26, 2021. See full analysis methodology.
Lauren Boebert sits on the following committees:
Boebert sponsors bills primarily in these issue areas:
Some of Boebert’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- H.R. 6021: To prohibit the payment of settlement agreements in certain cases, and for other …
- H.R. 5894: Protecting Our Kids from Harmful Research Act
- H.R. 5765: Stop AOC Act
- H.Res. 679: Impeaching Kamala Devi Harris, Vice President of the United States, for the high …
- H.Res. 680: Impeaching Joseph Robinette Biden, Jr., President of the United States, for the high …
- H.R. 4302: Active Forest Management, Wildfire Prevention and Community Protection Act
- H.Res. 493: Expressing disapproval of the failure to uphold the constitutional duty to “take Care …
From Jan 2021 to Dec 2021, Boebert missed 15 of 401 roll call votes, which is 3.7%. This is worse than the median of 2.1% among the lifetime records of representatives currently serving. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
We don’t track why legislators miss votes, but it’s often due to medical absenses and major life events.
|Time Period||Votes Eligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including:
- unitedstates/congress-legislators, a community project gathering congressional information
- The House and Senate websites, for committee membership and voting records
- GovInfo.gov, for sponsored bills
- Rep. Boebert threatened legal action against a parody website for using her official portrait without permission; therefore, we do not display her photo above.