Boebert is the representative for Colorado’s 3rd congressional district (view map) and is a Republican. She has served since Jan 3, 2021. Boebert is next up for reelection in 2022 and serves until Jan 3, 2023.
Boebert is shown as a purple triangle ▲ in our ideology-leadership chart below. Each dot is a member of the House of Representatives positioned according to our ideology score (left to right) and our leadership score (leaders are toward the top).
The chart is based on the bills Boebert has sponsored and cosponsored from Jan 3, 2017 to Jun 11, 2021. See full analysis methodology.
Lauren Boebert sits on the following committees:
Boebert sponsors bills primarily in these issue areas:
Some of Boebert’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- H.R. 3014: To preserve access to Federal lands, control fires, and for other purposes.
- H.R. 2962: To repurpose funds provided for COVID relief that have not been obligated for ...
- H.R. 2755: To require the Secretary of the Interior to develop a modeling tool, conduct ...
- H.R. 2564: Silver Cliff Community Act
- H.Res. 272: Calling for the designation of Antifa as a domestic terrorist organization.
- H.Res. 273: Providing that material obtained or generated by the office of a Member in ...
- H.R. 2081: LOCAL Act
From Jan 2021 to May 2021, Boebert missed 7 of 156 roll call votes, which is 4.5%. This is much worse than the median of 2.0% among the lifetime records of representatives currently serving. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
We don’t track why legislators miss votes, but it’s often due to medical absenses and major life events.
|Time Period||Votes Eligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including: