Our unique analysis of the bills Zeferetti sponsored and cosponsored provides insight into his position in the House of Representatives.
Each dot in the chart below was a member of the House of Representatives in 1982. The dots are positioned horizontally according to our progressive—conservative ideology score and vertically according to our leadership score (leaders toward the top). Zeferetti is shown as a purple triangle. (analysis methodology)
Some of Zeferetti’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- H.Res. 630 (97th): A resolution providing for the consideration of the bill (H.R. 3191) to ...
- H.Res. 588 (97th): A resolution providing for the consideration of the bill (H.R. 5723) to ...
- H.Res. 560 (97th): A resolution waiving certain points of order against the bill (H.R. 6957) ...
- H.Res. 540 (97th): A resolution providing for the consideration of the bill (H.R. 6324) to ...
- H.Res. 520 (97th): A resolution providing for the consideration of the bill (H.R. 5617) to ...
- H.Res. 511 (97th): A resolution providing for the consideration of the bill (H.R. 5540) to ...
- H.Res. 490 (97th): A resolution providing for the consideration of the bill (H.R. 6254) to ...
View All » (including bills from previous years)
From Jan 1975 to Dec 1982, Zeferetti missed 833 of 4,901 roll call votes, which is 17.0%. This is much worse than the median of 7.8% among the lifetime records of representatives serving in Dec 1982. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
|Time Period||Votes Eligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including:
- Congressional Biographical Directory for elected positions
- United States Congressional Roll Call Voting Records, 1789-1990 by Howard L. Rosenthal and Keith T. Poole.
- Martis’s “The Historical Atlas of Political Parties in the United States Congress”, via Keith Poole’s roll call votes data set, for political party affiliation for Members of Congress from 1789 through about year 2000
- THOMAS, for sponsored bills