Rep. Leo Zeferetti
Former Representative from New York's 15th District
|Dates||Title / State / District|
New York's 15th District
See Also: Bioguide
Zeferetti was a rank-and-file Democrat according to GovTrack's own analysis of bill sponsorship from Zeferetti’s time serving in the House of Representatives. Zeferetti’s bills had a total of 321 cosponsors in the 97th Congress.
Use this chart to compare Zeferetti to other members of the House of Representatives in the 97th Congress on leadership and ideology.
This chart is based on principal components analysis for ideology and PageRank for leadership. See analysis methodology.
Some of Zeferetti’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- H.Res. 630 (97th): A resolution providing for the consideration of the bill (H.R. 3191) to ...
- H.Res. 588 (97th): A resolution providing for the consideration of the bill (H.R. 5723) to ...
- H.Res. 560 (97th): A resolution waiving certain points of order against the bill (H.R. 6957) ...
- H.Res. 540 (97th): A resolution providing for the consideration of the bill (H.R. 6324) to ...
- H.Res. 520 (97th): A resolution providing for the consideration of the bill (H.R. 5617) to ...
- H.Res. 511 (97th): A resolution providing for the consideration of the bill (H.R. 5540) to ...
- H.Res. 490 (97th): A resolution providing for the consideration of the bill (H.R. 6254) to ...
View All » (including bills from previous years)
From Jan 1975 to Dec 1982, Zeferetti missed 694 of 4,749 roll call votes, which is 14.6%. This is worse than the median of 7.2% among the lifetime records of representatives serving in Dec 1982. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
|Time Period||Votes Elligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including:
- Congressional Biographical Directory for elected positions
- United States Congressional Roll Call Voting Records, 1789-1990 by Howard L. Rosenthal and Keith T. Poole.
- Martis’s “The Historical Atlas of Political Parties in the United States Congress”, via Keith Poole’s roll call votes data set, for political party affiliation for Members of Congress from 1789 through about year 2000
- THOMAS, for sponsored bills