Our unique analysis of the bills Lance has sponsored and cosponsored provides insight into his position in the House of Representatives.
Each dot in the chart below is a member of the House of Representatives. The dots are positioned horizontally according to our progressive—conservative ideology score and vertically according to our leadership score (leaders toward the top). Lance is shown as a purple triangle. (analysis methodology)
Read our 2015 Report Card for Lance for more statistics.
Leonard Lance sits on the following committees:
Lance sponsors bills primarily in these issue areas:
Some of Lance’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- H.R. 5717: Medicaid Data and Benefit Improvement Act of 2016
- H.R. 5674: Guardians of America’s Freedom Medal Act
- H.R. 5363: To authorize the President to award the Medal of Honor posthumously to Corporal ...
- H.R. 5111: Consumer Review Fairness Act of 2016
- H.Res. 678: Expressing support for designation of the week of March 27, 2016, through April ...
- H.R. 4910: To amend title 36, United States Code, to require that the POW/MIA flag ...
- H.R. 4702: Equal Access to Congressional Research Service Reports Act of 2016
View All » (including bills from previous years)
From Jan 2009 to Jul 2016, Lance missed 2 of 5,646 roll call votes, which is 0.0%. This is better than the median of 2.3% among the lifetime records of representatives currently serving. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
|Time Period||Votes Eligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including: