Our unique analysis of the bills Lance has sponsored and cosponsored provides insight into his position in the House of Representatives.
Each dot in the chart below is a member of the House of Representatives. The dots are positioned horizontally according to our progressive—conservative ideology score and vertically according to our leadership score (leaders toward the top). Lance is shown as a purple triangle. (analysis methodology)
Read our 2015 Report Card for Lance for more statistics.
Leonard Lance sits on the following committees:
Lance sponsors bills primarily in these issue areas:
Some of Lance’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- H.R. 5949: Victims Before Ransom Act
- H.Res. 847: Expressing the sense of the House of Representatives about a national strategy for ...
- H.R. 5717: Medicaid Data and Benefit Improvement Act of 2016
- H.R. 5674: Guardians of America’s Freedom Medal Act
- H.R. 5363: To authorize the President to award the Medal of Honor posthumously to Corporal ...
- H.R. 5111: Consumer Review Fairness Act of 2016
- H.Res. 678: Expressing support for designation of the week of March 27, 2016, through April ...
View All » (including bills from previous years)
|Lance’s Vote||Vote Description|
H.R. 1599: Safe and Accurate Food Labeling Act of 2015
Jul 23, 2015. Passed.
H.R. 3038: Highway and Transportation Funding Act of 2015, Part II
Jul 15, 2015. Passed.
H.R. 2146: Defending Public Safety Employees’ Retirement Act
Jun 18, 2015. Passed.
H.R. 2048: Uniting and Strengthening America by Fulfilling Rights and Ensuring Effective Discipline Over Monitoring Act of 2015
May 13, 2015. Passed.
H.J.Res. 35: Making further continuing appropriations for fiscal year 2015, and for other purposes.
Feb 27, 2015. Failed.
From Jan 2009 to Sep 2016, Lance missed 2 of 5,742 roll call votes, which is 0.0%. This is better than the median of 2.3% among the lifetime records of representatives currently serving. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
|Time Period||Votes Eligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including: