Rep. Leslie Aspin
Former Representative from Wisconsin's 1st District
|Dates||Title / State / District|
Wisconsin's 1st District
See Also: Bioguide
Aspin was a rank-and-file Democrat according to GovTrack's own analysis of bill sponsorship from Aspin’s time serving in the House of Representatives. Aspin’s bills had a total of 264 cosponsors in the 102nd Congress.
Use this chart to compare Aspin to other members of the House of Representatives in the 102nd Congress on leadership and ideology.
This chart is based on principal components analysis for ideology and PageRank for leadership. See analysis methodology.
Some of Aspin’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- H.R. 5006 (102nd): National Defense Authorization Act for Fiscal Year 1993
- H.Res. 351 (102nd): Providing amounts from the contingent fund of the House for expenses of ...
- H.R. 3870 (102nd): Soviet Military Threat Reduction Act of 1991
- H.J.Res. 313 (102nd): To provide that the Defense Base Closure and Realignment Commission shall make ...
- H.R. 2100 (102nd): National Defense Authorization Act for Fiscal Years 1992 and 1993
- H.R. 1687 (102nd): To provide for the striking of a gold medal to be presented ...
- H.J.Res. 191 (102nd): Designating January 5, 1992 through January 11, 1992 as “National Law Enforcement ...
View All » (including bills from previous years)
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including:
- The House and Senate websites, for committee membership and voting records
- Congressional Biographical Directory for elected positions
- United States Congressional Roll Call Voting Records, 1789-1990 by Howard L. Rosenthal and Keith T. Poole.
- Martis’s “The Historical Atlas of Political Parties in the United States Congress”, via Keith Poole’s roll call votes data set, for political party affiliation for Members of Congress from 1789 through about year 2000
- THOMAS, for sponsored bills