Our unique analysis of the bills Davis sponsored and cosponsored provides insight into his position in the House of Representatives.
Each dot in the chart below was a member of the House of Representatives in 2010. The dots are positioned horizontally according to our progressive—conservative ideology score and vertically according to our leadership score (leaders toward the top). Davis is shown as a purple triangle. (analysis methodology)
Davis sponsored bills primarily in these issue areas:
Government Operations and Politics (17%) Housing and Community Development (17%) Social Welfare (15%) Economics and Public Finance (12%) Agriculture and Food (12%) Taxation (10%) Health (10%) Labor and Employment (7%)
Some of Davis’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- H.R. 4927 (111th): To amend subtitle IV of title 40, United States Code, regarding county ...
- H.Res. 889 (111th): Congratulating the National Association of Farm Service Agency County Office Employees (NASCOE) ...
- H.Res. 583 (111th): Expressing the sense of the House of Representatives that Lester Flatt has ...
- H.R. 2876 (111th): Rural Housing Preservation Act of 2009
- H.R. 2035 (111th): Pregnant Women Support Act
- H.R. 1119 (111th): To amend the Internal Revenue Code of 1986 to expand the application ...
- H.R. 605 (111th): Pregnant Women Support Act
View All » (including bills from previous years)
From Jan 2003 to Dec 2010, Davis missed 243 of 5,966 roll call votes, which is 4.1%. This is worse than the median of 3.1% among the lifetime records of representatives serving in Dec 2010. ProPublica has tracked 11 explanations for these missed votes. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
|Time Period||Votes Eligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including: