Davis was a centrist Democratic follower according to GovTrack's own analysis of bill sponsorship from Davis’s time serving in the House of Representatives. Davis’s bills had a total of 108 cosponsors in the 111th Congress.
Use this chart to compare Davis to other members of the House of Representatives in the 111th Congress on leadership and ideology.
This chart is based on principal components analysis for ideology and PageRank for leadership. See analysis methodology.
Some of Davis’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- H.R. 4927 (111th): To amend subtitle IV of title 40, United States Code, regarding county ...
- H.Res. 889 (111th): Congratulating the National Association of Farm Service Agency County Office Employees (NASCOE) ...
- H.Res. 583 (111th): Expressing the sense of the House of Representatives that Lester Flatt has ...
- H.R. 2876 (111th): Rural Housing Preservation Act of 2009
- H.R. 2035 (111th): Pregnant Women Support Act
- H.R. 1119 (111th): To amend the Internal Revenue Code of 1986 to expand the application ...
- H.R. 605 (111th): Pregnant Women Support Act
View All » (including bills from previous years)
From Jan 2003 to Dec 2010, Davis missed 243 of 5,966 roll call votes, which is 4.1%. This is worse than the median of 3.1% among the lifetime records of representatives serving in Dec 2010. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
|Time Period||Votes Elligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including:
Recent Legislative Activity
This bill’s text is now available.Mar 25, 2010 12:33 p.m.
This bill was introduced on March 24, 2010, in a previous session of Congress, but was not enacted.Mar 24, 2010
H.Res. 583 (111th): Expressing the sense of the House of Representatives that Lester Flatt has made an invaluable contribution to American art as both a songwriter and a performer, leaving an indelible legacy in bluegrass music.
This resolution’s text for status Passed the House (Engrossed) (Jan 26, 2010) is now available.Jan 27, 2010 6:48 a.m.