Rep. Linda Sánchez
Representative from California’s 38th District
|Dates||Title||State / District|
|Representative||California's 38th District|
|Representative||California's 39th District|
2014 Report CardRead our 2014 Report Card for Sánchez »
Our unique analysis of the bills Sánchez has sponsored and cosponsored provides insight into her position in the House of Representatives.
Each dot in the chart below is a member of the House of Representatives. The dots are positioned horizontally according to our progressive—conservative ideology score and vertically according to our leadership score (leaders toward the top). Sánchez is shown as a purple triangle. (analysis methodology)
Linda Sánchez sits on the following committees:
- Ranking Member, House Committee on Ethics
- House Select Committee on the Events Surrounding the 2012 Terrorist Attack in Benghazi
House Committee on Ways and Means
- Member, Subcommittee on Select Revenue Measures
Some of Sánchez’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- H.Res. 168: Expressing support for designation of a “Welcome Home Vietnam Veterans Day”.
- H.R. 1514: CRAM
- H.R. 1383: Medicare Adult Day Services Act of 2015
- H.Res. 74: Expressing support for designation of the week of February 2, 2015, through February ...
- H.Res. 606: Recognizing the month of June as Immigrant Heritage Month in honor of the ...
- H.R. 4672: To amend the Fair Credit Reporting Act to provide protections for active duty ...
- H.R. 4666: To provide for the conveyance of a portion of the former Air Force ...
View All » (including bills from previous years)
From Jan 2003 to Apr 2015, Sánchez missed 516 of 8,937 roll call votes, which is 5.8%. This is worse than the median of 2.2% among the lifetime records of representatives currently serving. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
|Time Period||Votes Elligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including:
Recent Legislative Activity